Saturday, December 15, 2012

Peepee Teepees

We received a package of peepee teepees as an early Christmas gift and have started using them during diaper changes the past few days.  I thought it was pretty cool to have Austin covered and not worry about him spraying everywhere while being exposed.  He actually does not do this often, though when he does it is a big mess!  So far the teepees had not been tested, until tonight when Austin decided to change that...

I had the teepee on him and was changing him as usual.  Just as I was moving his legs, the peepee teepee came  shooting off and before I knew what was happening my shirt was getting soaked!  As soon as I realized it I put my hand out to stop him, though it was already too late.  I had to change him into a new onesie and pajamas (nevermind that I just put on clean ones less than an hour before after his bath!) and change out the changing table cover.  So apparently the lesson is that you still have to pay attention even with the peepee teepees in place in case he is able to shoot it off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment