Monday, November 26, 2012

Sleeping Through the Night!

Austin is officially sleeping through the night now!!  Over the past two weeks I've cut out his middle of the night feeding (he is more than big enough to not need it!).  So he has been going to bed around 7-8p.m., then I do a "dream feed" (feeding him in his sleep) around 11ish, and he would last until 4-5a.m.  I would then feed him and he would go back to sleep until 7.  When I first began working on this he was waking around 4a.m. and it slowly went closer to 5a.m.  The idea is that he keeps pushing it back until it's his regular wakeup time (7a.m.).  Well, when I heard that he was up this morning I assumed it was around 5a.m. and I was extremely excited to see that it was 6:51 a.m.!!  He is such an amazing baby and has responded so well to being on a schedule!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment